Sign in to follow this  
BGWS

BGWS

Member Name: BGWS

Your In-Game Name: Anders

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25175244

Ban Reason: Perma'd for "DDoSing/Trolling/Grieving".

Unban Reason: I didn't DDoS/DoS the site. I troll all the

time, get over it, there's a difference

between joking, and trolling, I joke 99% of

the time, and I trolled Ero because he

deserves it. I don't even know what Grieving

is to be honest. I know it happens alot on

ZM servers.

"i troll all the time", if ur checking on the forums regularly, u would know that silence is trying to track down on trolls, quote from the front page news may 30th 2011 "Hopefully we can get the trolls out of the clan since there will be more problems if these things don't stop." also saying u trolled ero because he deserves it is pretty much admitting that u broke the rules by disrespecting admin and cause u were trolling, no idea what grieving is either

"i troll all the time", if ur checking on the forums regularly, u would know that silence is trying to track down on trolls, quote from the front page news may 30th 2011 "Hopefully we can get the trolls out of the clan since there will be more problems if these things don't stop." also saying u trolled ero because he deserves it is pretty much admitting that u broke the rules by disrespecting admin and cause u were trolling, no idea what grieving is either

I was only trolling him, because he thinks he's a badass. He literally threatens to ban me 30 times a day, does he do it? Nope. He did it this time, and it was completely uncalled for. I didn't even troll him this time, I asked if he was going to ban me, and I asked for a reason why, didn't get an answer to either of them before I got banned.

Ero doesn't deserve respect. I constantly see him swearing, trolling, player disrespecting, and abusing. He thinks he's a god, and he needs to get off his pedestal and realize that he's just a fool.