Sign in to follow this  
diabeetus

New ZM/ZE Maps

Personally, I feel like we don't have nearly enough ZE maps on the ZM/ZE server, and because of this the few ZE maps we have get boring real fast. So here are a few ZE maps I found that look like they could be a lot of fun. I've played on most of them, and I think that they would be great additions to the server, and if possible it'd be great if they could be added to the server. Sorry if there are any that are already on the server. @@Duckii @autumn @@Bigga

ze_PotC_v3_4fix (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA - ze_PotC_v3_4fix

ze_jurassicpark_v2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA - ze_Jurassicpark_v2

ze_paradise_v1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA - ze_paradise_v2

Ze_Flying_World_v2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA - ze_Flying_World_v2

ze_shaun_of_the_dead_b1 FIX (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA - ze_Shuan_of_the_dead_b1 FIX

ze_biohazard2_sewer_v4c (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA - ze_Biohazard2_sewer_v4c

ZE_PAPER_ESCAPER: CONTEST FIX! (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA - ze_PAPER_ESCAPER (contest fix - don't know if that matters or not.)

ze_predator_ultimate_v3 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA - ze_predator_ultimate_v3

ze_wasteland_escape (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA - ze_wasteland_escape

ze_space_station (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Zombie Escape) - GAMEBANANA - ze_space_station

Abraham Lincoln was there

These are all new maps I believe, if there are any that are already on the server someone just post a comment to this post and I'll edit accordingly.

i would have been so much happier if u were to put names besides those link <3 cause maybe some of them i have looked over already but decided not to add to the server due to some reasons.

Also, if possible keep them in order such as - *Update map* *New map* it would be helpful

Map will be added

ze_PotC_v3_4fix

ze_paradise_v1

ZE_PAPER_ESCAPER

ze_predator_ultimate_v3

Map i'll test otherwise others has already played an agrees

Ze_Flying_World_v2

ze_shaun_of_the_dead_b1 FIX

ze_wasteland_escape

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic: