Tarikozd - Garry's Mod

Division:

Garry's Mod

In-Game Name:

Tarık

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:46745748

Information:

Me and a few other people were screwing around on the RP server when no one but us were on. Charrax came on and got angry that i blocked a few doors (It was a prank to lock the guys in the building).

This resulted in me being banned for 2 weeks. Not only on the RP server but also on the TTT server. I thought the ban wasn't right because i didn't break any rules on the TTT servers only on RP and i still got banned from both of them. I proceeded to play on the TTT server anyway (Which i admit wasn't very nice). Because of this i am now banned permanently from the Gmod servers.

I would like to be unbanned because i think that this is a wrong reason to be permanently banned and the entire situation has spun out of control.

+1 he shouldnt be perm banned, in fact i think the ban on TTT wasn't justified. I was on during that time, he broke rules on RP should deserve punishment but not on TTT.

From my understanding he played on the servers when he should be banned but Charrax forgot to ban him? Then proceeds to extend the ban to perm because he forgot to banned him during the duration. Doesn't sound right to me.

1 If a server that is empty is being screwed around on, I don't see the point in banning for Two weeks. Its more like a 30 minute ban followed by a "Do it again, It will be worse" Honestly, If no one was playing then I too would have joined in the antics...

FREE TARIK 2013

+1 I agree with Sousei here. I don't think he should have been banned on TTT servers for something he did on DarkRP. Banning him on DarkRP still seemed a little harsh because he and a couple of other people were the only ones on. Regardless, the ban shouldn't be on TTT for something he did on another server.

1 Agreeing with Vega and Sousei, Dark RP is Different than TTT and should not lead to a 2 week ban on both servers, though Tarik played on TTT server while he was banned, we should atleast give him another 2 weeks worth of ban. If he doesnt abide to this again, then he shall be permabanned and evaluate his life because HE WILL COME AND KILL ME BECAUSE HE KNOWS HOW TO FIND ME! HELP!

Kawa Out (y)

+1 I agree that the server bans should be treated separately. I don't play Dark RP , but from whats posted here it seems that he barely deserves the 2 week ban on RP.

+1 The ban seems more like a personal grudge to me. "You messed around here and I don't like it? Better perm ban from all servers 'cause I can."

+1 In my opinion the ban should not extend into TTT but more details would be nice as to why you where permed from TTT

+1 In my opinion the ban should not extend into TTT but more details would be nice as to why you where permed from TTT

I was banned on both servers for 2 weeks for screwing around with the other members on the DarkRP servers (when no one else was on).

Because i thought the bans were unjustified i played on the TTT servers anyway (like i said not very nice of me).

So now I'm banned on both of them.

1 Agreeing with Vega and Sousei, Dark RP is Different than TTT and should not lead to a 2 week ban on both servers, though Tarik played on TTT server while he was banned, we should atleast give him another 2 weeks worth of ban. If he doesnt abide to this again, then he shall be permabanned and evaluate his life because HE WILL COME AND KILL ME BECAUSE HE KNOWS HOW TO FIND ME! HELP!

Kawa Out (y)

+1

Its been awhile since I've been on and I'm not sure that any of you remember me but I agree with Sousei and Fuzz. Everyone messes around on servers that is empty, and if it was a big deal what Bane said about the ban itself was a little harsh.

Hold up. He forgot to mention that ever since he joined xG he was building up a "tab" of bans. He was annoing, he constantly RDMed, he constantly switched his names to stupid shit, and he constantly trolled. I kept telling him to stop constantly switching his name. I joined the DarkRP not only to see him doing the annoying name switching but also prop blocking just about every door in the Plaza (Fountain) area.

Rethink all +1s beyond his point. I dont accept any above this post as they had not heard the whole story.

Hold up. He forgot to mention that ever since he joined xG he was building up a "tab" of bans. He was annoing, he constantly RDMed, he constantly switched his names to stupid shit, and he constantly trolled. I kept telling him to stop constantly switching his name. I joined the DarkRP not only to see him doing the annoying name switching but also prop blocking just about every door in the Plaza (Fountain) area.

Rethink all +1s beyond his point. I dont accept any above this post as they had not heard the whole story.

Hold up.

How was i building up a tab of bans?

I was annoying? How exactly? And since when is that grounds for a perma?

I normally didn't RDM, and when it happened I always took the punishment for it without question. Ask any other regulars if i was every seriously RDM'ing.

You are right about constantly switching names, but that was just for shits and giggles, and it was only temporary.

What do you exactly mean by trolling?

When you asked for me to switch my name on DarkRP, I did. I quickly changed it in something that wouldn't get me banned (It was Mike Hawk but i changed in Coolguy or something). The prop blocking was just a joke on the other members because i wanted to lock them up in the building.

Besides, it was me and two other xG members. I understand if the server was full or something but don't you think you might have exaggerated?

- Annoying mixes with trolling.

- You have a couple rdms built on you. Just like Bane. You rarely RDM, but you do.

- I already explained what I mean by trolling, most staff members can agree.

- When I asked you to switch it on Dark RP you went from "Mike Hawk" to "Mike Hunt" and to many other names like that until I banned you.

- Annoying mixes with trolling.

- You have a couple rdms built on you. Just like Bane. You rarely RDM, but you do.

- I already explained what I mean by trolling, most staff members can agree.

- When I asked you to switch it on Dark RP you went from "Mike Hawk" to "Mike Hunt" and to many other names like that until I banned you.

- Like I said, everytime i RDM'D i was punished and i accepted it.

- Trolling is such a broad term don't you think? I don't really understand what you mean by it. Since when is trolling = permaban?

- Who are these staff members you speak of?

- That's not how i remember it, but you might be right. It was quite some time ago. but to ban for it? Really?