Sign in to follow this  
Priggles

Well it was nice and all...

...but I'm leaving. I have my reasons. I know its only been like, what, two month? Anyways, I'm leaving because of several reason, but I'll give you some. Its not anyone's fault (No one in specific), more of a sense that some people on the servers, like admins/mods, can be manipulated/manipulative and influence decisions/get influenced decisions that cause people to go deeper and deeper into some hole of shit manure. That irritates me. Not just that reason, either, but a while after joining, I felt bound to playing only on xG servers. I needed to get out more and play on other servers. A similar effect is like when a person plays the same game for a year, they will eventually get bored and want to play on a new game. I've played all the DR maps, I got tired of Goldenrod, Clocktown maybe kept me in xG for a while longer, but it isn't populated anymore, and the only one that never bored me was the Arena, but it is NEVER populated, unlike the Clocktown where someone occasionally goes on. No, for Arena you have to INVITE your friends, and at any given moment, only about one or two of my friends are available to play. I guess I just need the excitement of new content. I will occasionally go on the servers, but not as often.

*Damn ninjas cutting onions in this shit*

Well friends and family, there's just one thing I wanted to do, likely in front of everyone. I want to 'right' the person I 'wronged' the most.

@@Unique Remember me? You probably do, since the things I said were mean and I just said them because of what I heard, not what I studied. I should've got more into it before I said shit, maybe not gotten into it at all, but I just wanted to grant you my condolences and make it public that I WAS WRONG.

Goodbye friends family (For now) C';

EDIT: I also wanted to say that when I was joining xG/In xG, I lost my roots. I had friends that I met on other servers. I no longer played with my main friend as much because I felt bound to xG.

Another goodbye as this is my last post.

Well, I honestly don't know what else to say, people get bored over time, I get that, and I do think if you are bored then you should go, but, i'm sorry if I was one of the reasons you are leaving, maybe i'm not, but i do feel like I pushed you forward on this for whatever reason. Even though you say you will play on the servers every now and then, i'm still gona miss you. And yes, I know this sounds really stupid..but, yea..I think you get it.

Well, I honestly don't know what else to say, people get bored over time, I get that, and I do think if you are bored then you should go, but, i'm sorry if I was one of the reasons you are leaving, maybe i'm not, but i do feel like I pushed you forward on this for whatever reason. Even though you say you will play on the servers every now and then, i'm still gona miss you. And yes, I know this sounds really stupid..but, yea..I think you get it.

Gonna miss you too c';

Well, if you feel like you need to go, then be free child. Be free like the birds that roam the skies. Fuck that poetry shit. See ya man, hope to see you on and I will still stay in touch. FROLLICK LIKE A GAZELLE.

i hope you think this is a wise choice but if you think that its the right thing to do then i wont stop you. but that aside i will miss you bye