Sign in to follow this  
Vero

Last CT

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the new Last CT, just today as soon as I was Last CT I just 'rambo' through everyone just spraying and eventually killing the Ts. That just clearly shows how unfair the M249, Health, and Speed combo is. I don't even like the M249 it should be put

back as how it was before, but I do like the health idea but it should be set to 5x for every T not like 15x. And just take out the speed...

the point of last ct is to see how long you can last while outnumbered. not to become captain america and run through awp shots.

Oh my god xD You just earned so much respect.

Another thing, if this wasn't said already. Last CT's maintain their speed boosts, so they get unfair advantages in things like races.

yeh :P during lr they do not lose their speed and its a major advantage for them to beat t's in lr's. i've Seen this when there was last ct and had speed and the last t chose knife fight , The ct still had his speed and killed the T.

The reason none of you like it is because most of you never play CT. Almost every game I play ends up being 5+ to 1 after T's go crazy having their fun rebelling. Exploding their bombs and giggling like girls. If you kill off that many CT's shame on you all and deserve to fight a BOSS just like any rpg. Just adjust to it. Set up defenses talk to each other where he is on the map so you can heal and get guns instead of just hiding in a corner. GET TOUGH ... babies... *that being said I will ask Silence about this since clearly no one likes it*

lol ero i play ct and still think its a bit unfair since last ct can kill the t's before they are able to get guns , its harder to shoot down the ct since they have speed. So for most of the T's its really hard for them to actually kill that last ct at that speed with hp.

yeh :P, they're hiding because the last Ct is overpowering and they're scared to fight because they probally know they won't win.

Another thing, if this wasn't said already. Last CT's maintain their speed boosts, so they get unfair advantages in things like races.

Gun toss them until this crap gets removed. due to their speed, they can't jump to save their life.