Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

A Point to All xG Members

If I learned anything in my logic and reasoning class, it's the following

Insulting an opponent in a debate is a bad way to argue

Please, if you are going to have logical arguments on the forums, DO NOT insult each other no matter how mad you are. This invalidates your argument and shows that you are failing to actually grasp a full on amount of reasoning. You are being blinded by rage instead of actually trying to get the points out. This also shows you are fully incapable of being mature and you have to resort to insulting people in order to accomplish the argument. Here is an example of a bad argument

Person 1: Oh this f**king retard killed me in Jailbreak!

Person Accused: You are so stupid and you need to stop talking s**t about me you f**king ******!!!

Horrible. I just hate seeing this...everyday...on and off the forums. If you don't want to take this into consideration, you can disagree and call it a day. As you can see, I hardly attack people unless I am having a HORRIBLE day. This is why I don't have enemies in xG.

Yes, this is from the 13 year old who probably doesn't know a thing about arguing, but I studied a little and I know this is true.

I agree with what you are saying. Insulting during a argument is really a act of desperation. Think before you speak people.

@mad, apparently xenogamers has become infected with that which is referred to as "ponies". started in 4chan, yadda yadda, it spread, divided 4chan into pony lovers and haters, eventually mods of 4chan decided to side with the haters, and have deleted pony threads, then later on or whatever, they stopped and just let them be as long as the infection was contained and under control. its from a show called my little pony: something, and thats the gist of how it started

It's a cult following, only spawned in /b/, like everything else on the Internet is. I don't follow the cult, I just like it.

The name is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

It's a cult following, only spawned in /b/, like everything else on the Internet is. I don't follow the cult, I just like it.

The name is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Oddly, I know the show. It's just I'm curious with the avatars.

Oh, Vero formed Pony Squad and we are making a squad of the main six ponies.

It just sparked randomly after ONE DAY I got a Rainbow Dash spray about a week ago.

Oddly, I know the show. It's just I'm curious with the avatars.

Pony Squad dominates, you should join.

but yeah, MLP: Friendship is Magic is awesome.

this pony promotion makes me rage with such white hot intensity, im calling in a Base-Delta-Zero, just to make sure this doesnt spread, case u dont know what a BDZ is: Base Delta Zero

gg 360 noscope headshot backwards with a knife from across the map taking down an ac 130 along the way

Kinda sad that they are "bronies" but don't even know what it is. It started in /co/ btw, not /b/.

I was mad at you for making the "squad" because I really hate the cancer that your now spreading further around the internet.