Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

Excision quit xG?

Excision quit xG a couple days ago. From what I know from what people told me is that he wanted to play more TF2 without people *****ing at him. If you know why he actually quit, post it here.

He quit for the following reasons

• He didn't like being treated like **** from the randoms whenever they needed a mod/admin
  • He got sick of Jailbreak, so he didn't want to play much anymore, considering it's a core part.

Pretty much sums it up. That's what I know.

he was also pissed at little kids screaming "I WAS FREEKILLED" or "FREEKILL" EXACTLY as i wrote it with no other information on who freekilled and what other said, its mostly cause of the randoms complaining about how they got freekilled for the first time and they expect the mods or admins to automatically heed to their every beck and call and slay the person. this is something that needs to be addressed amongst the clan.

change the green lettering in the game about "@freekill" or something like that to include "@freekill followed by the name of the person who killed u and why they killed u", anything to make job for mods/admins job easier for the server. and also perhaps tell the randoms to calm the hell down and not ragequit because they got freekilled once

lol pretty much yeh they would spam admin chat saying they got freekilled and i would repeatedly ask them how and who did it and they just completley ignore it.

It is simple, if you can not prove a snapshot for admin to look at of proof. Then tell them not to cry they will respawn in a few moments. It is simple hit F-12 and it does most of the work for you!