DaddioDoug

Concerning dayz

Would anyone play on dayz server or help the division if we started a server  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would anyone play on dayz server or help the division if we started a server

• Yes I would
    • No I would not

So I want the communities thoughts on if we started a dayz server would anyone play on it or anyone be interested in helping out the division.

Also what kind of server do you guys want? Regular chernaus or what ever

We've already had 2 they both sucked and seriously what the hell is wrong with the forum layout right now?

The DayZ servers that we've had lasted for maybe 2 weeks and then died off unforgotten.

Dayz was really popluar in the summer we had dozens everyday playing playing in before we had a server. Sadly almost everyone got baned for hacks lol. We had a few people left for dayz then we tried to set up a server. Didnt work so a few months later laith sets one up. The catch is you had to have mods on your pc for the server. The link he sent I dont know if anyone else got any virues from it I think it was just me. Laith eventually just disappreaded. https://xenogamers.com/threads/17087/ That new due tried but he well fucking failed. Then when arma 3 came out laith and posts this Rhododendron (look for what he said. So in all dayz was killed by 2 people who didnt really care about the div. With dayz standalone coming out this is just to late.

Edit- Most of the people who played dayz last summer have left, please just let dayz rest.