Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

Rpg surf

I thought this clan, specifically those that play RPG SURF, have already said that the bouncybullets and fire pistols are a no go. I liked the old rpg better. Plus I don't even get how this new RPG works, I keep killing people and I only have 10 credits.

i just joined rpg surf and i started with a whole bunch of credits and already had everything at a good rank. i dont know how this happened though

wait WHAT!?!?! they started new rpg surf when im at a moment of weakness? curses, they must be trying to insure that i nvr become as powerful and godlike as i was in the previous rpg surf. but seriously, whats new with this rpg surf? is it like the old one, the 500 hp one or is it the 190 one but with some new stuff added?

I'm not sure, but I think its the 500hp one, with bouncy bullets remember those? and Fire Pistols? I think the bouncybullets and fire/frost pistols were the reason most people left the server at first. It IS unfair, people keep 'spawn pushing' or freezing you at spawn. There's never any admins on the server at start so it just keeps going. I am also speaking for those that aren't signed up for the forums.

The new rpg just throws everything off balance, while its like this just add an invincibility cause that's why basically is when you have everything maxed out. I mean honestly, I'm not playing RPG Surf till its fixed.

they shouldnt have brought back fire pistols and bouncy bullets from what im hearing as i havent been able to play rpg surf since it changed. btw does it have the bhop script thing from the 190 hp version or did they remove that?

LOL you are not getting points for killing people because your killing people the same level as you. When you kill people that are higher ranked then you, you will level faster. As of yesterday when I was there the highest level was 5. Its going to take awhile. As far as the perks go.. we wont find out till we max all the levels. Until the enjoy the journey and stfu :D kkthxbai *MUAH*

^huge problem with that statement, if everyones the same level and u can only lvl up by killing ppl that are higher lvl than u, then its impossible to level up, unless ur referring to points rank not rpgrank, cause if so, im pretty much f-ed in the a as i am second highest, first guy being afk from the servers, make it so that u have to kill same level AND higher, in order to lvl up

...As far as the perks go.. we wont find out till we max all the levels. Until the enjoy the journey and stfu :D kkthxbai *MUAH*

Well this exact RPGMenu was imposed before and I'm sure most people said it was unfair, first the Bouncy Bullets went away, then fire pistol, and lastly frost pistol. Beacuse I'm not sure if anyone has realized you can shoot someone with a fire pistol and quickly switch to an awp and blow his god loving brains while he helplessly shoots back at you while in the hair wondering why his bullets won't hit him.

So saying as you can kill people only higher than me level wise...well my level is 56,000 or half of Serbian lol putting me somewhere high up there and I can say that the Level 5 guy has no where close to that level. Seeing as this I'm assuming I'm going to have to wait?(<--LOL wait?) until people reach above my level while they kill people that are higher level and rack up points and by the time I finally get the collect points I'll have nothing upgraded.

Sign in to follow this