Faith

Other jailbreak maps?

I like the current minecart (seriously its the map name look at it) map for jailbreak but i was wondering are there other jailbreak maps? in CSS and CS jailbreak they have a ton of maps, i was wondering if is possible to port one into TF2 but with the textures from tf2 and non press E to use buttons.

Now to go off topic a little the jailbreak server needs a AFK kick, so if you are afk for lets say 5 or 3 rounds, kicked so you don't waste time and such.

Yeah, we are working to get some better maps since this one is breaking a lot (could fix the problem?) and we need some more variety. You also might be able to port CS:S maps into TF2, but if it is possible, it would probably be hard to do. I'll discuss the AFK kick with Silence tomorrow. Thank you for your suggestions.

Yeah, we are working to get some better maps since this one is breaking a lot (could fix the problem?) and we need some more variety. You also might be able to port CS:S maps into TF2, but if it is possible, it would probably be hard to do. I'll discuss the AFK kick with Silence tomorrow. Thank you for your suggestions.

You're welcome, i also suggest maybe removing engineers from both teams as blu engis can make dispensers and give ammo to red, so just disable building or engi's, also you should restrict uber on blu team since they won't need it, red team would need it the most. also restrict machina since someone could line everyone up and headshot them all in 1 shot.