Sign in to follow this  
Jacksparrow

Aimbotter and mass killing

First of all i would like to apologize this in the request ban thread but for some reason my account doesn't have acces to it any way

me and mad scientist believe that this guy was dupe accounting here is both steam ids STEAM_0:1:41388536| STEAM_0:0:26852290

Happened around 4:19 A.M. (Central Time-Zone) in which the person (Chocolate-Bunny) is aimbotting and hacking. Possibly earning the total sum of freekills around 50 then leaving suddenly. At the beginning of the round we have three Chocolate-Bunnys which caused a major confusion among us and caused me further stress since somehow my files got corrupted spamming my console with useless stuff. We need no possible proof since both me and Jack are witnesses.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Supposedly the two steam Ids that are found guilty as the Chocolate-Bunny impersonator.

STEAM_0:1:41388536

STEAM_0:0:26852290

Im Sorry but without Any proof we can't Do anything about it , We don't take action on what other says , we only take action when we see it ourself. =/