Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

EroSennin

Member Name: benrapelisberger

Player's Name: EroSennin

Player's Steam ID: idk

Ban Request Reason: i really dont want him banned or anything, i just thought this would be the best place to put this. i think ero should stop going crazy with closing posts. sometimes he disagrees or just thinks its stupid, but people should be able to discuss certain issues. feel free to post your opinion, but don't close the post right after. again i cant emphasize this enough, i dont want ero banned i just didnt know where elso to put this.

Most of the issues that he closes are either done or have no need being said. If it was a serious issue, Duckii or Silence can reopen the post if there is more debate needed, most of them are just flaming though.

Even though it may seem like a violation of free speech, they can do whatever they want, it's not really up to us, currently, which I don't have a problem with.

He only closes them because they cause unnecessary conversations and arguments. If they want to discuss the issue, they can just do a chat. They don't need to get mad over a closed thread. We have forum chat AND Steam chat, so do it there. Besides, most people forget the arguments usually, because they are so unnecessary.

I am not closing post anymore that's Aegean jobs now ,so this thread is no longer valid. Thanks for making me want to quit yet another thing in the clan. You will push me completely out soon enough.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

*Ben you can sick suck my balls*