Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

Manga and Anime discussions only

For the better lack of content on tv, and movies out right now. I decided to get more into Manga. If you interested in trying one or 2 out, they are already translated at Read Manga Online for Free. Online Manga Reader depending what you like I have a few pics I am reading at the moment.

Cage Eden and Breaker.

Cage Eden is about a group of students on their way home from a trip to Guam from Japan. The plane crashes and they all get separated, only to find out that the the place they crashed is filled with extinct animals and other dangers.

Breaker is my first Korean Manga I believe...anyway it's about a weak kid that gets bullied at school everyday. A new substitute teachers joins the school and is more then what he seems to be. The teacher is some kind of high ranking martial artist/hitman that is hiding out after completing a job. The student and the teacher start to form an unlikly bond.

i like the anime fairy tail (to long to read)

I have yet to read the Manga because I will have so many to read lol. Gintama is probably my favorite show. I seriously laugh more at that show then just about anything else.

I have watched a lot of anime in my day and only a little manga. I just finished watching "Initial D" it was pretty great!

Reading a new Manga, Defense Devil. It's a bout a demon kicked out of hell because of his care for Humans. He is lawyer for the falsely damned. The story and writing is ok so far but Damn some of the Animation XO

ive started watchin gundam 00, simply because im a big gundam fan with all them big shiny robits shootin each other, hehe. ive watched gundam seed and destiny, destiny wasnt as good as seed, but it was still nice to watch

Reading this new Manga

Vinland Saga Manga - Read Vinland Saga Online For Free

Great story about Vikings around 1000 AD , Lief Erickson makes a appearance

:D. Great story about a kid that sneaks about his fathers ship to fight the war against the English. I don't want to say too much..but a great read so far!

Vinland Saga Manga - Read Vinland Saga Online For Free

www.mangareader.net

Vinland Saga Manga - Read Vinland Saga Online for free at Mangareader