Sign in to follow this  
MikeRoo

Gary_oak

Member Name: MikeRoo

Member's Name: Gary_oak

Your In-Game Name: [xG]Roo

Member's Steam ID: 0:15750004

Abuse Reason: spamming mic, talking over warden, freekilled, wasnt letting other members talk

Proof: ask penguin or Daniel both xG members

I vouch for this, I was playing with him for a good 6 rounds and all of those rounds he mic spammed, talked over the warden, and even was freekilling.

I will also vouch for this, I was also playing with him for a good 5-6 rounds and all of the rounds he mic spammed, talked over the warden, and even was freekilling other ts and wouldn't stop when asked...he has also been asked to "shut his mouth" and wouldnt

[xG] Daniel13226

I vouch For this, All of that was true. There were admins duckii, They didn't care, at all.

Also floodles was pretending to be xG:A, admins kicked twice and still nothings happened

pretty sure serb was there, but AFK, and umm.....Who was it?....umm......Not sure, but serb was AFk and another admin was there doing god knows what.

I vouch For this, All of that was true. There were admins duckii, They didn't care, at all.

Also floodles was pretending to be xG:A, admins kicked twice and still nothings happened

He's not pretending, but he also doesn't have admin. Silence let him wear the tag because he's leaving for two months in a day.

I'm pretty sure I've had to mute him before for constantly talking over warden as a ct....Don't think I've ever seen him freekill before though.

That nice guys, stop posting without proof. I am cracking down on this and am tired or reading these. I know we can't meet all your needs all the time and you get so mad you type your little heart out in these forums. We are going to make it easier to reach our support staff. Until then stop posting without evidence it will lead to a forum ban.