Sign in to follow this  
RoxxorHaxxor

Putting the xG tag b4 I knew I was in

I was completely incompetent and ignorant. I didnt know where to look whether or not I was accepted. So as a stupid act I just put the tag on. I then later got kicked saying to remove the tag because I was not registered as a member.I immediately removed the tag. All I actually wanted is to join xG,not break any rules regarding the tag being on. Now I am submitting again for xG member and I hope that you xG members can get pass the mistake I have made.

no he was that same name but with the tag and im pretty sure someone told him to take it off and he didnt then a mod told him and he got kicked because he didnt.

no he was that same name but with the tag and im pretty sure someone told him to take it off and he didnt then a mod told him and he got kicked because he didnt.
I never heard anyone tell me to take it off until I got kicked it said it on my screen.

I told you to verbally and through chat, numerous times. You were then warned by a mod numerous times before kicked. We gave you 10 minutes worth of warnings before the kick occurred.

lol Also im sure admin knows to warn before kick so either , u were just ignoring them or ur deaf/blind :C

Yea. stop pretending to be Helen Keller!