Sign in to follow this  
Underscore

Underscore

Member Name: Underscore

In-Game Name: X_Underscore_X

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26771917

Game Time: CS:S - 110 hours playtime Minecraft - started over a year ago

Helpful Skills: Like what?

I have many useful skills but I really don't know what you are looking for.

I am very interested in being an admin. I like the Jailbreak server, but I believe it needs more people who have read the motd and more admins who pay attention. The admins I have seen (Billy mays, goon squad, and others) do a great job, I just think you need more. I also like the surf server and hope I can help get more people on it. I haven't been playing on xG servers for very long so I don't expect immediate admin status and will be greatful to be accepted into the clan at all. Thank you all for considering my application.

Well, I think this is the right formula.

If you want to get admin, be active on the forum and TeamSpeak 3.

Our TeamSpeak 3 IP is voice.xenogamers.com

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

I am very interested in being an admin. I like the Jailbreak server, but I believe it needs more people who have read the motd and more admins who pay attention. The admins I have seen (Billy mays, goon squad, and others) do a great job, I just think you need more. I also like the surf server and hope I can help get more people on it. I haven't been playing on xG servers for very long so I don't expect immediate admin status and will be greatful to be accepted into the clan at all. Thank you all for considering my application.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Soiarn, I've been playing with you all day today, plus yesterday. You freekilled me once and I have a hard time understanding your orders. I have nothing against you, just please don't -1 me because you haven't been paying attention.

I have mostly been half-sleeping, I didn't play any attention to the game. Therefore I might have missed you. My apologises.

xglogo2p.png

After careful examination, you have been accepted into Xeno Gamers!

Please put [xG] in your Steam name to complete the submission process.

Please read over all the rules so you can avoid a ban.

If you want to get admin, be active on the forum and TeamSpeak 3.

Our TeamSpeak 3 IP is voice.xenogamers.com