STEAM_0:1:39464450

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I have a lot of experience with Source Mod, Meta Mod, Mani Admin, ULX, Bukkit, and more. I know HTML, and bits of CSS and C and BASIC. I own 3 servers, each of which are mostly private and properly administrated. I am very good at administrating a server, and am willing to help wherever it is needed. I should also mention that I joined xG forever ago, like 3 yrs ago, back when it had the weird 1998 style website. I prefer this one more :). I am very respectful to anyone I meet, and I am good at Scrims. Anyone who knows me in game and in real life will tell you that I am one great guy to be around, and I sure hope it stays that way. I am a dedicated player, and will be a dedicated member of Xeno Gamers, and hope to be in xG when it is in it's prime. I hope to be a member of xG!

I joined xG forever ago, like 3 yrs ago

There is no way you joined the css div 3 years ago when you where 11. Also your steam account isnt even that old.

Yeah, if you're in another clan, you can't join xG.

I'm NOT in another clan. Just to be clear, it is a website for my server that I just happened to name "Dark Voids Clan"

I'm NOT in another clan. Just to be clear, it is a website for my server that I just happened to name "Dark Voids Clan"

That is what a clan is, a community that owns a server and has some members involved in it.

That is what a clan is, a community that owns a server and has some members involved in it.

It is a PRIVATE server, with my friends from school -_-

IT IS HON MY MACHINE, AND HAS A 50% UPTIME

IT IS NOT, PUBLIC IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM

-1 first of all you're atrocious as CT and warden, second you fight with many of the people on the server, and i saw this

http://puu.sh/4NXqy.png <---- dark void CLAN Garry's mod server. you're gonna have to leave your friends' clan if you wanna join here. it's not to say you can't play on their servers, just represent our community and spread the world, how are we gonna get more members if you say i'm in xG but don't represent/have other people's tags on. This is nothing against you, just mature a bit more and just read the rules more, good luck

M:4

A:8

If I remember correctly, you were the person who came in the server with the name "[xG:L] Rhodey" when I and @@DarkWolf6052 were on, but you left before we got the chance to figure out who exactly the impersonator was and possibly give a ban out for impersonating the leader of this clan (proof: [MEDIA=imgur]7DFstK7[/MEDIA])

-1. You impersonated silence but left before a punishment could be decided upon or your identity could be confirmed, and you don't seem very mature at all. From looking through your chat logs, I see lots of argumentative behavior and disrespect. Both of your accounts combined time on our servers is just about 15 hours, which in my opinion isn't close to being enough to get into xG (from looking at your previous account on rank.xenogamers.com, you only played on xG servers for 2 hours and never had a steam name that contained the xG tags).

A: 5/10

M: 3/10

-1 first of all you're atrocious as CT and warden, second you fight with many of the people on the server, and i saw this

http://puu.sh/4NXqy.png <---- dark void CLAN Garry's mod server. you're gonna have to leave your friends' clan if you wanna join here. it's not to say you can't play on their servers, just represent our community and spread the world, how are we gonna get more members if you say i'm in xG but don't represent/have other people's tags on. This is nothing against you, just mature a bit more and just read the rules more, good luck

M:4

A:8

Sir, I do believe that is my server on my machine, here is proof. [MEDIA=imgur]G968gGK[/MEDIA]