Sign in to follow this  
Never

Terraria

JUST bought it today, looked a bit like minecraft except it added a lot more that I think adds a whole new level of fun. Tips, hints, tricks, and anyone know how multiplayer really works?

Thanks!

Well, one thing you need to know is: The farther from spawn, the harder it gets, there is a dungeon with a boss, in the corruption theirs another boss, and theres another random boss, so always be looking for the little messages at the bottom of the screen, sometimes you'll see maybe "A goblin army is approaching from the east" or "Skeletron has awoken!". It's pretty fun!

Once you dig far enough down (depending on the map size) you'll find a hard place; hell. There are tons of monsters there, new blocks, new items, so be careful down there, I don't want my little never to end up dead.

WE NEEEEEED TO DO THIS ONLINE... We have like 6 or 7 people now? and growing? WAY better than minecraft imo, takes a shitton more skill. I got trapped in a "dungeon" fighting a jellyfish boss like thing for about 3 hours. I accidentally crossed over into 2 different territories, skeletons and slimes, while i had to kill a jellyfish and piranha... i was completely swarmed and outnumbered, took me FOREVER but it was worth it! (by the way, i have like 3 gold now but no merchant has showed up... I put up walls, 2 light sources, table and 2 chairs, but nothing! any ideas?)

The only thing to know about Terraria is that you will be surrounded by twenty enemy spawns, at all times, 24/7, without exception. You will fight six million bats, and you will be like, okay, I have killed all the bats in the world and become Ak'Shuroth, the Endless Devourer of Batkind, I am done with bats, but no, there is a new cavern about five centimeters to your right, and it is filled to the brim with billions and billions more bats.

Enjoy.

yeah, not really. For me its just finding a cluster**** of guys in one cave and they follow me and rape me, then guard my body so i cant get my money back.

well, First of all, green slimes are almost the easiest monster, so why complain about them attacking at spawn? Besides, minecraft is a girly little game made up of 2 things, Bad combat, and repetitive building. Terraria is updated almost weekly, always comes with something original and good, Minecraft has an update maybe once a month with something that is worth a good 2-3 hours of gameplay, which is boring. Terraria has much more things to discover, and explore, minecraft has trees and the nether, big whup. Terraria always has something to come back to when you're done playing the update. Nuff said, WE HAAAVE A WINNNEERRRRR.

TL;DR

ouch. just lost like 23 gold by falling into a lavapit... **** minecraft all over again... 53 silver left, yeah!!!