Sign in to follow this  
MuLLin

MuLLin

Member Name: MuLLin

Your In-Game Name: MuLLin

Player's Steam ID: mullin101

Ban Reason: freekilling

Unban Reason: i thought on your jailbreak server that freeday meant you can shoot people and they can kill you. Simple mistake since it was one of my first times playing. im not banned from the server, just cant go guard and i rly like your server but sometimes being terrorist for too long gets annoying. Apologies for the freekilling once again, would much appreciate being able to play guard again. Thanks to whoever reads this post, hope to see you fellas in jail soon

I'm the one that ct banned him, and Charlie Sheen/LifeOfBrian has a video of him freekilling. He's only been ct banned for 2 or so days.

how can i access rules ingame? using !rules im gonna guess xD also, im not saying i deserve to be unbanned straight away cuz i did break rules. Just wondering if eventualy i can be unbanned, i have much to learn about JailBreak game type and also about xG. You all seem to be great players and great clan, thinking about joining after enough time played in server so i can get a feel of how you guys roll.

okay since u clearly don't really know the rules ull be ct ban for atleast 2 days, this will give utime to read over the rules and learn :C , also to access the rules type in Motd and click on rules or just go to our forum to the rule tab :3.