EmperorGeon

Emperorgeon - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Dragon Emperor Geon

Steam ID:

Information:

So I'm playing on the trade server, just waiting for a trade that might interest me. While on Trade_SuperMario64, a Mod that goes by "Vector" decided to get mad after I commented on a kill of his. Which was on me.

He decided to argue with me, and banned me on the spot, whilst calling me "a Faggot with no life".

I know this is against anyone's rules. Can I please have a ban appeal?

This is as much information as I can offer, as not much led to the ban.

First of all you have no proof at all.

second of all you post in the wrong area

Third of all you trolled on the island delfino map when @@HaplessIdiot which at the time we had to mute you

Another thing you seem to lie, is that i never said that you were a faggot with no life. so go ahead and spread bull shit while your at it.

I banned you for 5 mins for trolling as i turned into a pyro and on the nintendo 64 map we had a really shitty map with much areas locked down. he then proceeds to make comments about it saying something like "oh you finally killed me" which i replied with oh so you're good at video games. he then proceeded to say you mad? you mad? and yes i did get up set. i kicked him and then proceeds to come back and do it again. i banned him for 5 mins then comes back and tells me he made this thread and proceeds to ignore what i was saying to him, telling him he posted in the wrong thread and everything

overall this "admin abuse" thread is nothing but ludicrous

@@MuffinMonster