Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

Where is it?

Is promotions and demotions week 15 coming out today or tomorrow? I was told today, but I've been waiting all day =[

Actually, I know I'm not getting promoted, I was going to be promoted (says aegean) but I'm to young. I don't understand why, Duck is my age and hes a mod but w/e. Just wondering when.

And I'm nowhere near to new, I've known Null since before he was even in xG, So Obviously since Null has been here a shorter time then me, and hes mod, I'm an old enuff member.

He is... He acts mature enough and knows the rules, follows and enforces them even without admin pretty well.. But it's not your choice.Silence will pick the people that stood out the most when they contributed. Not much you can do but wait. (Btw posting this thread was NOT a good sign of maturity! I mean patience is a virtue if you're trying to prove yourself.)

I know, I know I'm not getting promoted at all the entire time I'm in this clan, I know that for sure, I just don't get why I was told I'm to young, Please just stop ****ing talking to me about this bull ****, it's ****ing done.