Sign in to follow this  
DjChosenWon

Hokay: Stop *****in'

Recently, and by that I mean within the day, some things have happened that genuinely irritated people.

I just have to say, because of your actions, a few things about getting angry.

It does you NO GOOD, NONE, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH, to swear and "YELL" obscenities when posting in the forum. Stop swearing. No one, and I mean NO ONE, likes reading about how you feel *** by *** because of ***** and *****. It makes you look like an insolent child. Type out a properly-worded and witty response to anything anyone may say, don't just throw insults around because it makes you feel better. THIS WILL MAKE YOU LOOK SMART, trust me. If you can keep your cool during an argument and come back with an INTELLIGENT statement you'll look like what you have to say is important, not just some random quibble.

Furthermore, the forum is not a place for you to whine. We are not here to pat you on the back and tell you, "it'll all be OK." However, we are here to take care of problems, debate, and improve our community, OH! and post a bunch of random BS about nothing. If you want to whine, DON'T. It's much easier to find a way to make thread about something constructive, rather than make yourself look like a victim.

Lastly, make any post or forum topic you create worthwhile.

Keep these words in mind.

You'll go far kid.

Thanks.

I fully agree. This is why I think we need more people who are on often to be very basic (like a level 0) admin with only the power to mute and kick. Maybe even just mute. When two of these immature people get in an argument, they don't stop, they are loud, and they are above all annoying. When this happens on a server that admins don't often play on (RPG surf for example) it doesn't end.

P.S. Thank you for saying this DJ

damn like the only sign that shows immaturity that will hold you back from admin is over reaction and CAPSSSSSRAGEEEEEEEEEEe

Right on DJ. (dont necessarily need to give advice on how to argue tho) And Underscore, if 2 people are arguing moderators can take care of it. plus u can individually mute them. we have plenty of moderators so just ask them to join and mute and theyll be happy to. But on surf its really not needed just individually mute them.

Stupider mother ****er, you don't think I KNOW this is directed at me?! **** YOU! I said 500 times that I will talk like how I want to talk. Stupid ******* ***** ****ing loser. I DO WHAT I WANT!

Null took my idea ._. Oh well. Chosen argues like a ******* little **** ******* *******. I bet he ******* ****** *** ******* **********. All of you do, actually, I know it. You all are a bunch of ****** *** *********** ******.

What the **** man? where the **** do you get off ****ing around like that and throwing your ****, ****ing shitting bricks without a good reason to ****ing get mad over ****ing nothing you little chicken ****er. go ****ing ***** at your ****ing mom cause maybe she'll ****ing listen to your ****ing annoying whore mouth you ****ing unwanted annoying *** mother ****er. jk of course.

Holy ****ing **** Selby. Who the **** do you think you ****ing are, ****ing talking to me like ****ing that? I ought to **** your ******* and **** ***** ************* ************** ******** ******** ********** ******** **** ** ************* with a spork.

:D

Right on DJ. (dont necessarily need to give advice on how to argue tho) And Underscore, if 2 people are arguing moderators can take care of it. plus u can individually mute them. we have plenty of moderators so just ask them to join and mute and theyll be happy to. But on surf its really not needed just individually mute them.

Thank you, I forgot mods can mute. Still need some to actually play surf though.