Sign in to follow this  
OMoonCat

NightHawk11

Member Name: OMoonCat

In-Game Name: Orbiting Moon Cat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19335317

Game Time: 172 Hours of CS:S and around 400 Hours of Minecraft

Helpful Skills: I follow the rules and help admins enforce the rules on their servers. I know how to report violators to the moderators/administrators via forums. I am also familiar with the admin abilities mod that the XenoGamers Jailbreak server uses. I also have never used cheats on a public server since I first bought CS:S (Or Minecraft). Also, I am in good standing with the Valve Anti-Cheat program. If there is anything else you would like to know about me please contact me. I am usually on my computer. If you need some proof on my claims, ask [XG:M] Herpes Derpes for information. He is a friend of mine and we have played Jailbreak together often.

IMPORTANT: I do own a microphone and I am willing to use it. (No, my voice is not annoying or squeaky.)

Thank You

once again, dont say anything about volunteering for moderator pl0x. doesnt help your case its just annoying. -1 tho since hes not 16.

+1 I know him real life, I told him about this clan and such. He's mature, doesn't really ever talk unless needed to and does know all of the rules.

i will give u a few more hours for any more vouches... Also selby ur vouches will not be counted ... Just because hes not 16 mean u can vouche him down for being underage.

xglogo2p.png

After careful examination, you have been accepted into Xeno Gamers!

Please put [xG] in your Steam name to complete the submission process.

Please read over all the rules so you can avoid a ban.

If you want to get admin, be active on the forum and TeamSpeak 3.

Our TeamSpeak 3 IP is voice.xenogamers.com