Sign in to follow this  
Selby9409

New members

I think the rules for new members should be strictly enforced. Too many baddies have been accepted in the clan lately. I think vouchs should be added up, and if there are +3 vouchs then they get in. A lot of people are getting in without the 3 vouchs and some turn out to be baddies. also i think the age limit should also be enforced. if they are under 16 make it so they have to get 5 vouchs instead of 3.

I think any proof of spamming for vouch should reset the count, or subtract more than one vouch. Too many "Vouch me +1", or asking to be accepted as Steam friends and then begging for vouches. I think the members under 16 should be watched for maturity level, and how closely they follow the rules. I know Wooby knows what he's doing.

Will this make it possible for people under 14 to become something more then just the rank "[xG]" Because if it does, then I like this ;)

Vouch me +1 guys, I want in the clan. I have no experience with anything and get butthurt at the drop of a hat. My voice sounds like a dolphin, and I have the maturity level of a two year old. ;D

3 vouches if 16+

4 vouches for 15.

5 vouches for 13.

6 vouches for 12.

12 is the MINIMUM.

You are TOO correct. Most kids 13/12 (excluding Vero Jr. XD ) are usually ignoring the rules, or flat out don't know them.

Nice idea!!

Who you callin baddie :) And I agree with this idea, no matter what youll always get people that somehow get in, you just gotta weed them out. Last clan I was in had over 500 tagged members. Wanna talk about a headache?