Sign in to follow this  
Insomniac

Insomniac

Member Name: Insomniac

Your In-Game Name: [EpK]Insomniac

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41655431

Ban Reason: Said "Advertising EpK"

Unban Reason: I was not advertising anything, EpK isnt anything, it was just a tag I had before i got accepted into

xG. Now instead of being able to play as a new member of xG, im banned for something I didn't know wasn't allowed, and I wasn't even advertising anything.

If I remember correctly, you came in to surf - talking to another member(?) or player saying people should join [EpK] and then silence permanently banned you. When is it ever okay to advertise on another clan's servers? :P

If I remember correctly, you came in to surf - talking to another member(?) or player saying people should join [EpK] and then silence permanently banned you. When is it ever okay to advertise on another clan's servers? :P

Me and Buckwheat had our tags [EpK] but we don't have a server, we were not advertising anything, I never got muted, i just got randomly banned while surfing, i was talking to another member (iverson954360) telling him to join EpK, as a group on that server, I know iverson and talk to him daily, it had nothing to do with advertising.

I was on at the time and I remember that there was an [EpK] person advertising. It may have been your friend, but you are BOTH in the clan that was advertising.... Silence is the one that banned you......we're going to have to wait for HIM to respond.