Sign in to follow this  
WhyJewMad

Heres My Rant On The "new And Improved Servers"

Change Minecraft back to regular?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Change Minecraft back to regular?

Pink Men Slappin' On Each Other (4 Player Minecraft Mini-Game) VERSION 1.6.2 OUT NOW! Minecraft Project

Install this to save xG :rolleyes:

TBH I quit playing on any server that i dont have control over because of spending days/weeks/months building awesomeness only to have some fucker erase it with an update or some shit.... I stick to playing on my own servers now. I will also point out, that any GOOD minecraft server, whether it is tekkit, vanilla, FTB, or anything else... is usually one of the ones that runs with like 64GB+ of ram, not sure what xG is running but hopefully it's around that :P

Pink Men Slappin' On Each Other (4 Player Minecraft Mini-Game) VERSION 1.6.2 OUT NOW! Minecraft Project

Install this to save xG :rolleyes:

TBH I quit playing on any server that i dont have control over because of spending days/weeks/months building awesomeness only to have some fudgeer erase it with an update or some poo.... I stick to playing on my own servers now. I will also point out, that any GOOD minecraft server, whether it is tekkit, vanilla, FTB, or anything else... is usually one of the ones that runs with like 64GB+ of ram, not sure what xG is running but hopefully it's around that :p

I always save the world files, in case something exactly like this happnes. Hopefully, now with JewMad as div, we can bring the server to you as a fairer, and more community centered server.