Sign in to follow this  
WhyJewMad

Heres My Rant On The "new And Improved Servers"

Change Minecraft back to regular?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Change Minecraft back to regular?

They fucking blow. Never will be populated. If you want a popular server, with many players daily, you need to use normal minecraft. Not a radical mod that wasnt even supported until like yesterday. Honestly guys, me and 5 other guys spent like 6 hours building a base, then you erase it. Thats good advertising right? Erasing everything to install a mod that no one cares about? Lets be honest, the clan isnt doing to well, and we need good dls to run this server, with the right plugins and/or regular minecraft. Some of us give a damn about this division, and im one of them. Seriously, fix the fucking servers.

Minecraft is a shithole right now. It's is underpopulated, empty. But what can be done is fun. Spout craft brings in cool new custom items (they can't be crafted as far as I know) but it is an almost invisible modpack that noone knows of. If we are going to follow through with this i HIGHLY recomend that we first start with vanilla get that nice and steady. Then get a second mc server for spoutcraft or someother modpack server, Tekkit seems to be rising (the new one ofc). That and I'll talk with Audible and super later when i have time.

1. Super and I have logged over 500 combined hours working on the server and trying to make it popular.

2. You actually don't give a shit about your house. i offered to help you rebuild and you said no.

3. You abandoned the MC division to go play other games, you don't actually care, and you DIDN'T actually populate tekkit.

So on these grounds I stand when I say super and I are trying our HARDEST to make this server popular again, but you have to shit on our work. we are trying everything; however with the current formatting of the clan makes it difficult to recruit the demographic of minecraft players.

As a side note I agree with mega robin's statement. we used to have two servers to run this out of, but due to budget cuts we've been confined to one. since people CAN actually play on spoutcraft servers without spout, then we decided that it would be a good idea to have a plugin that offers as many features as spout does.

we're out of options, and i've never seen the randoms in the clan care so much, so if this is what people want, then super and i will change it back, but if none of you guys actually support minecraft again, then this conversation will not happen again.

- Audible

A vanilla server would be pretty dumb. What incentive does it give to keep playing? You can only mine and build for so long before it gets boring.

I abandoned the MC division for family problems(sorry not sorry family>clan)

i dont care about my house because im confident that you will reset the world again, so why bother. I did populate tekkit. Your servers you have now or did have wouldnt even compete with the tekkit server i ran.

we're out of options, and i've never seen the randoms in the clan care so much, so if this is what people want, then super and i will change it back, but if none of you guys actually support minecraft again, then this conversation will not happen again.

You say that like you have a choice in the matter. You work for the people, not for yourselves. Stop being so narrow-minded.

1. Super and I have logged over 500 combined hours working on the server and trying to make it popular.

2. You actually don't give a poo about your house. i offered to help you rebuild and you said no.

3. You abandoned the MC division to go play other games, you don't actually care, and you DIDN'T actually populate tekkit.

So on these grounds I stand when I say super and I are trying our HARDEST to make this server popular again, but you have to poo on our work. we are trying everything; however with the current formatting of the clan makes it difficult to recruit the demographic of minecraft players.

As a side note I agree with mega robin's statement. we used to have two servers to run this out of, but due to budget cuts we've been confined to one. since people CAN actually play on spoutcraft servers without spout, then we decided that it would be a good idea to have a plugin that offers as many features as spout does.

- Audible

*clap clap clap*

A vanilla server would be pretty dumb. What incentive does it give to keep playing? You can only mine and build for so long before it gets boring.

If we can get a foothold at all On any popular modpack that would be fine as well. If we do get one other server(which won't happen till mc is super popular)

Spoutcraft could be populated as well. But as i am now thinking, we need a way to craft the custom items. As right now it just looks cool. And if you have to buy them well. That works but being able to make them would just give that much more enjoyment. Atleast in my mind

we're setting up a store so that you can buy the cool items :)

and donators get in game currency which drives the economy of the server AND gets us donations :)

a lot of the items you will soon be able to craft, i'll start working on a list of those.

you can currently find all of the plants in the wild by digging up tallgrass like in normal mc :)

I can't wait to see huge corn farms and big cotton fields that people get wool from :)

I'd like @@Rhododendron 's opinion aswell. this IS his server, and clan so if he wants it back to vanilla so be it, but I believe that we are missing out on an opportunity to be come the FIRST popular server on spout which makes it MUCH easier to gain players. :)

Spoutcraft brings us a new level of how to play minecraft. The reason people dont play on our server is always 'Minecraft is boring now'. Spout craft brings us custom locks, custom api, guis. These custom items will get more members on hopefuly, as it's NEW. Plus, there is a lot of market in the mc server list for spoutcraft servers. Dont like it? play on normal mc then.