Steam ID:

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I have been banned a few times from xG, But i would like a redemption, I would like to join XenoGamers to help out with the community. I would be a great honor to be elected in xenogamers,

Stats:

+Good Rebellion

+Disrespects often

+Respects Mod/Admins

+ADHD

+Kawaii

I would be a good tribute if i was given a chance, I am a honest 15 year old who lives with his Mother (Divorced Parents) and visits Fathers on weekends, I use a laggy PC, I am in Costner-Strike Division, Tf2 Division, and Gmod Division.

I am being as honest as i can, i cant lie, i have scammed a few members, and thats all i can say, I'm being honest here so i hope you guys at XenoGamer Consider vouching me.

That is all, Thankyou for your time.

-IceSlice

lolno. -1.

Considering you are one of the most irritating, annoying and immature people using forums right now, there's no way your in-game behavior can be anywhere near mature. Even if you were a saint in-game, your horrendous behavior on forums pretty much nullifies it.

A: ?/10

M: 1/10

Where to begin? Honestly, I don't know why you aren't forum banned. Including this thread, almost everything you post is incoherent nonsense or 'troll' threads. Why on Earth do you think you could ever get accepted? Unless, of course, this is another 'le epic troll 2014' thread of yours, in which case I congratulate you on being the largest retard this side of the Mississippi.

A:?/10

M:0/10

To be honest, if we could do M:-10/10, I would.

Cool, Thanks, Have a nice day, and i tried to be nice but no one listens to me or pays attention i enjoyed this so you can go to hell, not even giving me a chance and yes i hope i get banned cause i don't care no one has ever given me a chance and im surprised im not banned from all servers so get off my case and i dont care what you think i have more intelligence then you at least i can stand up for myself you think cause you're older and you're a mod you can say what you want no, cause its a free country and people deserve rights.

Cool, Thanks, Have a nice day, and i tried to be nice but no one listens to me or pays attention i enjoyed this so you can go to hell, not even giving me a chance and yes i hope i get banned cause i don't care no one has ever given me a chance and im surprised im not banned from all servers so get off my case and i dont care what you think i have more intelligence then you at least i can stand up for myself you think cause you're older and you're a mod you can say what you want no, cause its a free country and people deserve rights.

Try to be calm. Being angry will make people -1 you a lot more. People in our community want cool, chilled out guys. It seems to me you need to sort out your irl problems before joining us.

-1 sorry m8 you disrespect on jb way too much. And my friends. Aerio and I were having fun and you change your name to "aerio is a faggot" seriously don't complain and shit. It's just more stupid stuff to deal with.