Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

Admins where are you?

I've been in jailbreak for an hour now, there were at one point 30 people and no admins, and I just left when there were about 10 people, one was harrasing me, one was cellspamming, one was freekilling, one was delaying the rounds, and the t's were hiding.

I invited admins but nobody could come, I think we need a few more admins since well it is summer break for most of us and people will be on at other times then in the school year, since most of the players are in Jr high or high school.

Congratulations, on the new host. Everything lags like hell (serverside), nobody can hear the mic. Your "REAL" ping is over 2000 since that's the delay, and Yes I have proof. Sittin' on my harddrive. When I first joined earlier, I got damn IN-CELL KILLED. There are 10 people online now, and only 1 [xG] member, and that's me. Everyone else doesn't understand rules... It's so damn annoying, with all that HARDCORE lag.

I don't care about him, I care about MICS LAGGING, ALL OF THEM, EVERY SINGLE ONE. ALSO I GET TELEPORTED BACK AND FORTH.

Yes, I am MAD.

well not every admin gunna be awake early, i stay up during night incase someone calls me in or yeh and when i do i don't wake up till the afternoon :C. Also im sure that i read somehitng about its not the server lagging but something else .

I know that Duckiix3, That's why I always love the see the new promotions and demotions, just to see if it's one of the people that I'm on early with. We need more early bird admins, and late night admins.

Yep Penguin, you need to know who the admins and mods are so you can message them in steam. I never get messages from you guys but I get idiotic posts about it with no proof. So guess how I feel about this post. Also If there is occasional problems with the server, next time just think to yourself... When was the last time I donated to help these servers get maintained. Or. Wow there must be a problem that can't get fixed instantly and since I have patience like a normal human being I should see whats going on in one of our other servers. Or maybe the new TF2 server or Minecraft. Sorry Penguin I don't want to make it sound like I am just shitting on you. This is how I feel about some of you though :D. You know who you are.

I know Ero, I'm just saying, I do in fact message admins, I'm pretty sure I have at least 80% of the admins friended, But All of them were either "Busy" "away" "offline". Herpes, I know in my opinion out of all mods you do your Job the best. I don't message you ero, because you always seem to be busy, so I don't want to bother you. I usually record everything that happens, but I didn't feel the need today, I thought people wouldn't be total retards and break rules, I was wrong, I will start recording every thing and then (jerking off to it) posting it on ban request when their is something needed to be done about a certain player.

See, was that so hard... I highly doubt you usually record things. Not messaging me is ******** I never tell someone I am too busy unless I am and I might have said that twice in the last 2 months or gotten someone else online at the time to do it. That is why I am a co-leader I'm here to help.

I was up on jb all night when did this happen? O_o I havent even slept I was on it all night why did u not get me

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

ive been starting to be a little more active during the late night. Though I am trying to not be as busy. Probably soon I wont be busy and can play during the day xD

it happended in the morning lol... :3... also i would get up but.... im to tired from staying up till 3am so i don't get up till 12pm :C.