RichKnight

World/plugin Suggestion

Why not, I think you should add PlotMe to the MC Server.

PlotMe - Bukkit

PlotMe is a plots plugin that works with Multiverse, it auto-generates a world of plots! You can claim the plots and add and remove people from the plots building and editing. These plots are protected and you can ban people from your plot. What derpy MC user doesn't want to have a plot of land already cleared for them!

I play on a server with this plug in and it's very useful. It would be a great idea. Their simple commands any user can use, and depending on what command is used, allows players to build when the plot owner is not even online.

Also, as we're on suggestions, I was telling my friend about our MC div (since he's a big player) and I brought up the W.I.P Apocalypses. He suggested the Solar Apocalypses: You get about 5 days before the sun raises and burns everything above ground. after the sun sets, its night the rest of the game and you have to survive. Thought it was pretty interesting, and would be a cool addition (IMO).

It is really useful if you want to make a plotworld

I think it would be a cool idea but, other than Creative, where do you think it would be useful? We have survival with Towny and Factions. Do those work?

Also, as we're on suggestions, I was telling my friend about our MC div (since he's a big player) and I brought up the W.I.P Apocalypses. He suggested the Solar Apocalypses: You get about 5 days before the sun raises and burns everything above ground. after the sun sets, its night the rest of the game and you have to survive. Thought it was pretty interesting, and would be a cool addition (IMO).

That's really cool! Would it be every 5 days the sun rose? And you had to move below ground? Or just that once?

What other kinds are there?

@Kyoko I didn't realize you worked on anything. (I mean I see you on, it's just I usually am conversing with Super about changes and ideas. Sorry.)

I played on a one server that added a supernatural feel to the game added werewolfs vampires and stuff was nice and also jail servers are pretty fun if set up right

I played on a one server that added a supernatural feel to the game added werewolfs vampires and stuff was nice and also jail servers are pretty fun if set up right[/q]

MInecraft shall stay untouched by jailbreak e_e

it's not like jail break as much u don't have to follow the warden's rules u just have to work your way to leave the jail and enter the real world which usually is faction has factions

I played on a one server that added a supernatural feel to the game added werewolfs vampires and stuff was nice and also jail servers are pretty fun if set up right

I think we thought of that like a few months ago, before audible savage left we had a map that was really well built for it. We had the plugins and shit for it it just never got off the ground and it was taken off.

I would love to see this happen. Might even do it myself.

not like i do anything anyway huehueheu