Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

Mods, Admins *Must Read*

If your name is in here I need your steam ID's for the roster that we are making. Now more excuses that I could not find a mod or admin online. If you do not give your steam id or add xG members to your friends list you are likely to be demoted.

Mods - Billy Mays , Callim , Excision , Health100 , Herpes , JayBreeze , Major B , Nickname , Nullbyte, serbian , siberian21 , Snoopy ,The Honey Badger,

Admins - GOOn Squad , Sprinkles

Division Leader - Aegean , EroSennin

Co Leader - Duckii

Leader - Silence

minecraft

admin

calim105

xBoredem

psychojackel (honeybadger)

rukibah

hero94ms

Get these to me in the forums ASAP please so we can finish the roster list. Thanks

Herpes: STEAM_0:0:22002602

Ill start adding xG members. If I get invites from people not in xG but is a active player on the servers, is it required to accept them?

Guys its fine :3 i aldry gave him everyone Steam id exept for those of minecraft since i do nt know of there Steam. Exept honey and callim.

MajorB's STEAM_0:0:328755 07:28 118 0 active

I have over 41 from the server people on Steam so feel free to add me :) , and usually I'm on EST 11am-4pm and 11P- 4 AM daily :P

Lol he totally ignored Duckii^^ Guys she gave everyone's steam ID to Ero except Honey and Callim so im pretty sure you dont have to post it xD