ZombieDaryl

New Server Ideas!

Should xeno add a new server type and if so what game?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should xeno add a new server type and if so what game?

• Battlefield 4 because its kickass
    • CoD because i have no life and think its cool
    • a new tf2 server because i only have tf2
    • Daryl i swear to god if you make another thread..........

First of all Battlefield 4 Servers are sporadically popular, one day its full and one day its not at all, and battlefield 4 just wouldn't be very good revenue, a lot of money would be lost, and second of all Call of Duty PC barely has any people that play it, as it is now a franchise dominant on consoles. Also all having Call of Duty servers would do is make xG more full of twats and even more younger people. Either way it is completely useless and not needed at all.

First of all Battlefield 4 Servers are sporadically popular, one day its full and one day its not at all, and battlefield 4 just wouldn't be very good revenue, a lot of money would be lost, and second of all Call of Duty PC barely has any people that play it, as it is now a franchise dominant on consoles. Also all having Call of Duty servers would do is make xG more full of twats and even more younger people. Either way it is completely useless and not needed at all.

Does call of duty even have servers. I agree with your statement though. Call of Duty or Battlefield I can see so much abuse right there