Sign in to follow this  
plunkizzle

Music

Hey everyone.

I was just thinking about music and started wondering what everyone was into.

I list a few of my favorite artist and Bands in no particular order

B.o.B.-Tha ****

Wiz Khalifa

Kings Of Leon-Great to smoke to in my opinion

Black Keys

Kid Cudi-Current favorite

Mac Miller

The Streets-British rap artist check them out

Eminem

Kanye West

ACDC

AeroSmith

Pretty much any Classic Rock

EVERYONE HAS BAD TASTE IN MUSIC EXCEPT FOR ME. Just saying. Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Vampire Weekend, Third Eye Blind, The Hush Sound, Sick Puppies, Neutral Milk Hotal, Matt Costa, Regina Spektor, The Killers, Marilyn Manson, Gary Jules, Foxy Shazam, Foo Fighters, City and Colour, etc. etc. etc. >.>

EVERYONE HAS BAD TASTE IN MUSIC EXCEPT FOR ME. Just saying. Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Vampire Weekend, Third Eye Blind, The Hush Sound, Sick Puppies, Neutral Milk Hotal, Matt Costa, Regina Spektor, The Killers, Marilyn Manson, Gary Jules, Foxy Shazam, Foo Fighters, City and Colour, etc. etc. etc. >.>

what the..?

131006597319.png

I listen to a ton of music. Job For A Cowboy, Jay-Z, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, Audioslave, Fair to Midland, Tool, The Cranberries, Greenday.

I can set my entire collection to shuffle and not hear something from the same artist for roughly 8 hours. I have good music listening to speakers as well, so it makes it even better.

Anything of the following:

- Certain Mainstream Pop

- Lots of 80s pop.

- Some 70s rock

- Some New Age (Instrumental as well)

- Video Game Music (Soundtracks, Still Alive, Simple and Clean, etc)

- Simon and Garfunkel, because I can't still figure out what genre they are.

o: