rexxthg123

tolol?

lol well as you all know dakutepanda is also dayoungbear.. dayoungpanda made a 2nd account cuz people were vouching him down too much soo he made a new one call dakutepanda lol but um im pretty sure thats against the rules and **** aights? well i went on today to check the forums and he randomly ask me can you vouch for me? well dakutepanda aka dayoungbear broke alot of rules;impersonating admin,freekilling,opening vents as ct, camping vents as ct,and of coarse being too young to be on ct,started to rage at me for not vouching for him even though i wasnt a member he thought that i was magic and could vouch for him well no i found it pretty funny how he wasnted to fight me and threatened to kick my ***.

lol.jpg.0308dda67e10c719c106e2f721b07981.jpg

Oh **** son. Someone is going to get their *** beat. By their mother. For using bad words against another person online.

I loled hard at the "lets scrap then". Are we mid 90s So-Cal wannabe gangbangers?

I loled hard at the "lets scrap then". Are we mid 90s So-Cal wannabe gangbangers?

LOL exactly what I thought! That's hilarious aha..... You don't have to be SO rude though Roxxor.....He's young(er than you) and is easily offended..

Not Roxxor bud. Different dude. If I remember correctly this guy is 14 or 15 though, and spams hldj, so maturity level here is about even.

Not Roxxor bud. Different dude. If I remember correctly this guy is 14 or 15 though, and spams hldj, so maturity level here is about even.

HAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHA Roxxor, Rexx, same thing pretty much...? That's hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAHAHA Roxxor, Rexx, same thing pretty much...? That's hilarious.

Sounds like someone is looking to get their Brit spelling fancy *** beat down.

im not roxxor guys,i was talking to this dayoungpanda kid and umm just cuz i spam doesnt mean im immature. im much more awesome lol dont call me immature. because I HAVE A 2 INCH PENIS!!!!!!!

I think this could be closed up, it's not really doing anything aside from being a place for rexx to whine about a kid that was twice rejected from xG.