Sign in to follow this  
DjChosenWon

Listen to the people! MANAGEMENT!

I've noticed this recently.

A handful of the "higher-ups" have been going on their own free reign.

We have so many other admins/moderators/co-leaders/members, not to mention all of the non-member players, who play on these wonderful [xG] servers.

These players should, as everyone in the world should, have a say in their politics.

Too many times now, I've seen these people doing whatever they please with the servers with no consult from anyone.

I know this server is far from a dictatorship, but it's shaping out to be one.

Now, I'm not asking that we hold group votes for every nitpicky thing; I'm just asking that the "Higher-ups" don't abuse their power to bend the server to their will.

And YES, I am referencing a few people in particular.

We have so many other admins/moderators/co-leaders/members, not to mention all of the non-member players, who play on these wonderful [xG] servers.

These players should, as everyone in the world should, have a say in their politics.

Too many times now, I've seen these people doing whatever they please with the servers with no consult from anyone.

Now, I'm not asking that we hold group votes for every nitpicky thing; I'm just asking that the "Higher-ups" don't abuse their power to bend the server to their will.

In which ways do you feel the server has changed, due to " Higher-ups " bending the server to their will?

hmm, interesting, if the server was going the wrong way, would those "higher ups" technically be bending the server to their will if it meant returning the server to its original form?

It's a personal opinion, I know.

I'm not saying that it's going the wrong way even, for it may be going in the RIGHT direction.

In fact, I do believe that it is!

I just think that the community should have its say in the matter.

nope its a dictatorship. silence is king and what he says goes, most of the time he doesnt care about trivial matters so he leaves his personal guards to do whatever the hell they want to the other subjects. QQ moar???????? jk jk

I don't do that D: at least I don't think I do.

also, I throw suggestions out to xG all the time to ideally improve our environment.

nope its a dictatorship. silence is king and what he says goes, most of the time he doesnt care about trivial matters so he leaves his personal guards

You have to agree to some standard, But at no time are we just doing what we want, we do have a chain of command and it is

followed along with the standards for game-play moderation so it is always maintained. Some players get upset when punished instead of just

going on with the next round and not repeating the mistake. But I know I support any "Higher-Up" decision if they make it. We also do speak among our

selves during game play. to make sure if there is a question we find the answer.

It's hard to have fun when instead of having fun, your only allowed to make it fun for everyone else. I can understand a little about how they can misuse their powers, such as ero... He's a good guy but he did some cruel things to make himself laugh... like when I would joke about him being killed by a T when he was warden, I would be kicked and lose a turn from that round. But you have to understand what their point of view is. If you had a torch and an ant hill, don't you think it'd be funny to hear the sound of thousands of ants popping? (mind you, the smell is horrible. Yes I've tried it before lol) They've been doing their job so far, and it's been taking these servers to the next level when it comes to gaming. The xG jailbreak server is nearly at the top of the list when you search jailbreak in the CS:S server search engine, and is probably one of the cleanest when it comes to rules being followed, and admins bringing down the hammer when needed. I may not have seen what you might have seen Chosen, but so far they look like they're doing their job. I've seen way worse admins, ones who kick you when you kick their *** in scoutzknivez, or bring you down to 50 hp because they need the advantage. These admins are like neutered puppies compared to many other ones.

It's hard to have fun when instead of having fun, your only allowed to make it fun for everyone else. I can understand a little about how they can misuse their powers, such as ero... He's a good guy but he did some cruel things to make himself laugh... like when I would joke about him being killed by a T when he was warden, I would be kicked and lose a turn from that round. But you have to understand what their point of view is. If you had a torch and an ant hill, don't you think it'd be funny to hear the sound of thousands of ants popping? (mind you, the smell is horrible. Yes I've tried it before lol) They've been doing their job so far, and it's been taking these servers to the next level when it comes to gaming. The xG jailbreak server is nearly at the top of the list when you search jailbreak in the CS:S server search engine, and is probably one of the cleanest when it comes to rules being followed, and admins bringing down the hammer when needed. I may not have seen what you might have seen Chosen, but so far they look like they're doing their job. I've seen way worse admins, ones who kick you when you kick their *** in scoutzknivez, or bring you down to 50 hp because they need the advantage. These admins are like neutered puppies compared to many other ones.

I have never kicked someone for no reason or for a joke. So your argument is invalid.

Sign in to follow this