Sign in to follow this  
SuperMaddud

New Members Only World - Update Time

I'm planning on making a members only world which will be barebones survival. Basically you guys can choose whether to be nice to each other, or be dicks. Hopefully people will take initiative to create gangs or sub clans, that can build stuff together. Im currently planning to have this world out by tomorrow, should be good fun if enough people want to play it. I'll have to fiddle around with perms so that players can have exclusivity to this world. Also if you want, I could make a world border so everyone stays within a 1000x1000 block radius, for example. Please tell me if you would like this. That would make the competition over land even better.

Im also planning on making a mob arena over the next couple of days, along with a different minigame. Please post suggestions.

If you would like a plugin installed onto the server, tell me, and I'll see if I can add it.

#populateminecraft

The world will open officially on Wednesday next week. Got to do some irl stuff before that so cant work on it much but if you want to play on the world ask haxx and he will tp you there. Please note that the world will be confined to between x:-1000 z:-1000 and x:1000 z:1000.