Peechis

****(y) Blaster Admin Abuse

I can't post this in the correct area, so I'll post in the right format :D

Admins In-Game Name: ****(y) Blaster, Now going as ^-^

Admins STEAM-ID. :STEAM_0:1:15682188

Your In-Game Name: [xG] Peechis #xGScrim

Your STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:32650176

What server did this happen in?: xG Scrim

What exactly did the abuser do?: He kicked me for not having 5 players of the scrim team in with me.

Did they state a reason prior, if so, what was the reason?: They had a scrim set up, but none of them were in xG, but were still going to use the server.

Did it affect other players?: Yes. Chosen and Herpes both got kicked because we did not have 5.

Explain the entire situation here: I could not make scrim practice, so I asked Chosen if we could go in and do some 1 v. 1 to make up for me not being able to be there, so he could see what exactly my skills were for the team. Soon after, Herpes joined, and we were scrimming 2 on 1 for fun, and to get a feel for the maps. We were practicing for the xG scrim team, in the xG scrim server. ****(y) Blaster come in, and bring other players from his scrim team. He kicked Chosen (I do not have proof of this, sorry. I started recording after that happened) because we said we were not going to scrim with them because we were practicing, and the scrim team is just getting going again, we are not in scrim shape. More players started arriving, and Herpes and I got kicked by ****(y) Blaster for not having enough members to scrim, when we were practicing in our own server. He said Silence let him keep admin, and is giving out the password for the xG scrim server to, it looks like, anyone who says they will scrim his team.

Proof: Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

Yea this guy isn't in xG and somehow has admin and was totally abusing it. -___- I couldn't do **** to him either cause I didnt have admin, but this guy who's not even in xG does.

Its not his to control he shouldnt be doing that. He is not in charge of the scrim. He lets all his non xg friends into the server and ****. He should not have admin at all... not mod not anything

well pretty much silence gave him access to the server to use for scrims and 10man, hes a former member of xG , if i recall he was here since the start of xG. But yeh ill talk to him about this sorry for what he did.

well pretty much silence gave him access to the server to use for scrims and 10man, hes a former member of xG , if i recall he was here since the start of xG, So ill talk to him about this and let him know so yeh.

Thank you~~

But we were using it for the scrim team practice. Current clan should come before former clan, and he was a nice guy to me before, but he was being a real *** tonight. We did nothing wrong, and he kicked us from the server.

Thank you Duckii.

well yeh , he can be like that alot of times , but ill tell him to quit that and let you guys practice just let me know when ur practicing and ill make sure they don't 10 man within the server but to find another one, Also why not give password out? how are u able to scrim agaisnt a team without them knowing password to the server... Anyways the server password can easily be changed by an admin at anytime .... Current admin within scrim server is Me , Excision , Silence , and Blaster

well anyways this is behind us but for now all i got from both side was , 1 side from the member that he wasbeing a douche and kicked u guys, and the other people talk crap to him and he wasjust asking questions. ~Closed