SupremeWolf

Bumber car racing

Bumper Car Racing server?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Bumper Car Racing server?

• F**K YES!
    • Ew no

So I've been thinking... Why not have a Mario Kart map or something along that line (Not the Deathmatch maps) and add bumper karts to that... Then BOOM a new gametype for TF2 and xG super population. Now you're probably thinking "But SupremeWolf, how are we going to make something so amazing?" Well I have the answer to that question. Butts are for sitting! All we need to do is have @Kbrazz and @ColdEndeavour make this for us! It's simply genius, and just might get me to finally waste- I mean donate 20 keys to Kbrazzers.

So I've been thinking... Why not have a Mario Kart map or something along that line (Not the Deathmatch maps) and add bumper karts to that... Then BOOM a new gametype for TF2 and xG super population. Now you're probably thinking "But SupremeWolf, how are we going to make something so amazing?" Well I have the answer to that question. Butts are for sitting! All we need to do is have @Kbrazz and @ColdEndeavour make this for us! It's simply genius, and just might get me to finally waste- I mean donate 20 keys to Kbrazzers.

We do .~. It's called tf2 kart

We do .~. It's called tf2 kart

You fuckin kidding me right now?! I'm makin these damn threads for nothing? WHY DOES NOBODY TELL ME THESE THINGS. We should have announcements for new servers on the steam group n stuff. Honestly I feel left out on these sorts of things T-T