Sign in to follow this  
DysprosiumJD

ColourBlaze Appreciation Thread

ColourBlaze is an amazing human being. When people see him log onto JailBreak it's like, "Aww yee man, this is about to get crazy." He's probably one of the best wardens because he's got good map awareness, is willing to do joking and fun things, and makes rounds quick yet varied.

I made this thread because of this exchange:

[xG] ColourBlaze *whatevergoeshere*: Man I am SICK and TIRED of all these ******* disrespectin' me, like I'm not the illest gangsta around! I am so underappreciated! I'm going to slay everyone for this disrespect!"

[xG] DysprosiumJudas: no man please dont i am a good person and i do not want this to happen it is against the motd which i have thoroughly read and know by heart

[xG] ColourBlaze *whatevergoeshere*: NO WAY MAN SCREW THE MOTD ITS WORTHLESS

[xG] ColourBlaze *whatevergoeshere*: !slay all

[xG] DysprosiumJudas: wow I would report you for a freekill but I am a nice and forgiving person so I will give you a second chance

[xG] ColourBlaze *whatevergoeshere*: WTF NOOB GTFO

So yeah, please ban ColourBlaze for freekilling everyone.

Wait, what was this thread about again?

Dude what the hell now i have to ban you i told you not to tell anyone!

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Hey wait a second I think this is totally made up because he forgot the :M in my clantag and its not *whatevergoeshere* its *Sesshomaru* wtf i should ban you for lying...