Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

Votekick g00nsquad

The title pretty much tells the story.

It's getting annoying that he's votekicking himself mostly when he's leaving.

It serves no purpose, since option 1 is YES, and we all know that everyone presses 1.

So please, in the future, and for my sake, just press F10 and Enter.

No disrespect, but you need to shut your goddamn mouth, 1. Your freekill, 2. Your mic sucks, 3. You're a terrible warden and you lie bunch of times, I wish I had recorded what you do, for god sakes, that is nowhere near abusing or annoying, hes having fun, letting people vote for shits and giggles, right before you become warden, and yet you have the tendancy to make a thread about a good admin/moderator?? Smh -__-, you need to watch what you do before you comment about other people.

1. Off-topic.

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

No disrespect, but you need to shut your goddamn mouth, 1. Your freekill, 2. Your mic sucks, 3. You're a terrible warden and you lie bunch of times, I wish I had recorded what you do, for god sakes, that is nowhere near abusing or annoying, hes having fun, letting people vote for shits and giggles, right before you become warden, and yet you have the tendancy to make a thread about a good admin/moderator?? Smh -__-, you need to watch what you do before you comment about other people.
I'd like to se one damn .dem file that shows me freekilling without slaying myself and apologizing.

G00n does this, but it really doesn't matter, it tells him if people need him to stay for admining, or if they trust the people to not **** up. Although there are still moderators.

Will do in the future, way to copy the way I talk, you use 2 words because you dont have anything to say.
Could we please stay in-topic?

this thread is stupid.

it effects nobody in any negative way, therefore its not a problem.

so stop complaining.

Can we just close this thread? It's meaningless to continue this despite the clan's current status. We should not focus on such trivial matters but rather do something much, much more important.

Soiarn, how about you quit your fawking bishing about the smallest things, your one of the negative influences in this clan. You have to be so politically correct about everything. (No hostility intended)

Soiarn, how about you quit your fawking bishing about the smallest things, your one of the negative influences in this clan. You have to be so politically correct about everything. (No hostility intended)

I love you

Sign in to follow this