Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

Mod disrespecting?

So....Mods can't be disrespected? But mods can disrespect players? Very wonderful.

EDIT: I'm not going on the forums anymore, it's not worth my time at all. Cya

We try are best to not to disrespect pubs and members, but they don't have to disrespect us saying we "Suck up to leadership to get admin." or "Suck council d*cks to keep our powers."

I only tell people to stop disrespecting when it's blatantly obvious they are attacking. Warn, gag/mute, kick, ban. We already have enough issues, we don't need people trying to tell us how to do our jobs. I haven't had an issue with Penguin disrespecting mods before, so this seems a little weird. Mods shouldn't disrespect players, but show me no respect and you'll get none back while I'm defending myself and the clan/rules/other mods.

I understand player's concern about them being muted or gag because of disrespect towards admin. Guys, we cant' do anything to a player if we know if he's innocent or not. It is incredibly unfair to slay a player if he was innocent. We need proof,majority of players, or him just blankly shooting everybody on sight. Then, we can take action. We're players too guys, and we want to have a fun time on CSS!

mods are admins, therefore disrespecting them is considered admin disrespect, however, i will take both sides and say this: if a mod is disrespecting u, notify another mod or an admin and tell them the situation, also try to get screenshots of the chat logs, dont copy and paste cause its almost impossible to prove credibility

No one person is above the law, everyone must follow these rules, Leaders, Co leaders, Mods, and Members! Just because they have earned a higher position doesn't mean they can troll or disrespect another member, infact they shouldn't because other Members look up to them :). Plus I don't think people should be gagged/muted if he's being attacked verbally or visually and he has legitimacy in his argument even if it is directly attacking another person and/or member, let the ones being attacked SPEAK!!

pretty sure silence can do **** all in jailbreak and not get punished for it, he does own the servers u know. on top of that, whenever he does break the rules, its usually funny and ppl laugh about it, i doubt anyone gets serious about it