Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

Mod disrespecting?

To @all admins, I did NOTHING, I accidentally talked on my mic, my key is set to something beside my spray. He just started trolling me when he noticed I was here.

Yes. I had this exact problem with Goon Squad. He decides that he dislikes someone, and disrespects them and slays them for disrespecting back lightly. The other mods have been ok, but that goon is just.. on a power trip. I understand that he pays to be a mod, but there have to be some standard rules. Right Drake buttlover?

Yes. I had this exact problem with Goon Squad. He decides that he dislikes someone, and disrespects them and slays them for disrespecting back lightly. The other mods have been ok, but that goon is just.. on a power trip. I understand that he pays to be a mod, but there have to be some standard rules. Right Drake buttlover?

No mods/admins PAY for their powers (unless it is a very HEFTY donation, which I don't even know about), we get the promotions from being devoted to the clan, and knowing what decisions to make at certain times. I will have a talk with goon/the others and make sure we aren't getting too power hungry. Some may be saying "Hey, colour, man you are a **** to me and you ban me for being mean to you" well thats irrelevant and ignore that >.>