Sign in to follow this  
Colour

Tazers suck D:

Can we please get rid of these tazers? I have not once seen them used for good/getting rid of a T with guns. I have ONLY seen them being used for freeshooting/messing around. And well, it's almost impossible to tell which CT is doing it because EVERY SINGLE CT types in !tazer at the beginning of the round. If anyone can we get like a 2-tazer-per-round limit or something similar?

thx thx

PS: if there was already a thread about this, sorry i didnt see. didnt see one in general or css discussion ;o

Maybe something like the bomb? High priced and limited to the number of CTs that can have one each round? Maybe a way to tell which guns are tazers, so if a CT with one dies another CT can pick it up and use it.

Ya peechis has a good point make them buy it for like 5k-10k somewhere around that price and limit the amount of people that can have them.

Maybe something like the bomb? High priced and limited to the number of CTs that can have one each round? Maybe a way to tell which guns are tazers, so if a CT with one dies another CT can pick it up and use it.

+1 to this. I have nothing else to add, so here is an image of my mandolin instead:

[ATTACH]298.vB[/ATTACH]

0627110940-00.thumb.jpg.a58b671c167ec61f3609bb07557d9541.jpg

Doesn't matter Serbian, I just got tased by 5 people non stop and I think 2 admins/mods were on and I asked them to slay/kick them because it was getting out of hand, I got no reply from them. I tried being polite in admin chat but still...no reply, I spammed it and...still no reply. Its stupid, its abused, and wtf is the point of it anyways? Just kill that sorry *** mother*ucker if he doesn't follow orders his d*mn fault that he's stupid.

Doesn't matter Serbian, I just got tased by 5 people non stop and I think 2 admins/mods were on and I asked them to slay/kick them because it was getting out of hand, I got no reply from them. I tried being polite in admin chat but still...no reply, I spammed it and...still no reply. Its stupid, its abused, and wtf is the point of it anyways? Just kill that sorry *** mother*ucker if he doesn't follow orders his d*mn fault that he's stupid.

Yup yup, I HATE the new tazer stuff. +1 for full removal

Well anyways, If any mod/admin see abuse of this taser please slay them immeditely and warn them not to abuse it. If they continue to do this Ctban, Im getting messages saying they're being tazed on lr , Or being killed for delaying because they were Tazed and couln't move. This is really annoying now lol.

Well anyways, If any mod/admin see abuse of this taser please slay them immeditely and warn them not to abuse it. If they continue to do this Ctban, Im getting messages saying they're being tazed on lr , Or being killed for delaying because they were Tazed and couln't move. This is really annoying now lol.

Yeah exactly, but like I said, there is no way for US to know who is doing the tazing (besides watching for it). Maybe if people said "FREETAZER: [name]" then we could do something. damn snoopy.