Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank

Member Name: MajorB

Abusing Admin: [xG:M] Chosen #Drank

Your In-Game Name: MajorB

Abuse Description: I made the comment over mic after many players were trash talking all at once, "CT's Suck" and got muted. he said it was for being disrespectful.

I informed him he was gonna be reported and he quickly tried to change it, but he cant unmute, now i have to wait for a co leader.

Reason: . he said it was for being disrespectful.

Player Effect: Me and another guy were purposely rebelling on mic giving fake orders. This now prevents us from causing confusion, and making CT's lose control of the T group.

Proof: Well I can't talk in game is that proof?

The stupidity of this post make me laugh.

I gave a direct order to stop flaming each other.

Both of you disobeyed.

Regardless, I unmuted you Major and didn't even gag Liil .

Calm down and be rational.

You abused admin, no matter if you un muted me or not you didn't have a legit reason to do it. you should have killed me for talking. Not abuse admin and mute, when you don't have the ability to unmute me

in majors case uhmm.. I actually am not a big fan of drank and I actually like major B (sort of). But I mean lol.. he got on the server called everyone a ***** and talked a lot of ****.. then we changed maps and I said "Major B you need to chill out dude.." because he was spamming and he responds with "Shut the **** up Xavien you don't know **** your a ***** and your 10 years old" then drank gagged him. Way to tell no side of the story. Lil crazy idk why you got gagged.

He didn't even get gagged.

Major was unmuted at the end of the round.

I didn't abuse.

I directly said, "Stop flaming"

The next words out of your mouth were in direct opposition to that.

If fact, in all fairness, I should have banned you for "mic spam."

Calm down, and be rational.

I said ''CT's Suck'' you cant ban me for saying that.

If you think you can go read the admin/mod handbook cause you obviously do not know how to moderate a server if you think that is

something you call mic spam. and considering we have Anit mic spam plug in you cant use that excuse either. YOu jsut plain out abused admin otherwise u would quoted what i said exactly. not "The next words out of your mouth were in direct opposition to that."

You can't cover the fact you abused admin and many players seen it and vouche it was indeed abuse even another moderator in game

told you were in the wrong for that situation.

You were mic spamming.

The plug-in you're talking about is not Anti-Micspam. It's Anti-HLDJ.

Get you facts straight.

You were non-stop flaming on players.

Just because you lost your Moderator powers because YOU abused does not mean that the hardworking people of this clan are also abusing.

Calm down, and be rational.

Lol if i was demoted, how come my name isnt on the demoted list, hmm let me see maybe cause im just on probation. seems like someone is raging

1, Do you wear the [xG:M] Tag?

2, Where did It seem like I raged?

3, This will require context.

[xG] MajorB: read the demotion list tell me if you see my name

[xG] MajorB: before you post cause you technically disrespecting a moderator as well. considering im only on probation

[xG] MajorB: I will suggest ot have that text removed by a coldr

I never disrespected you. You, on the other hand, have been to me. You may want to calm down.

sigh... yet another post without any proof ... Nothing at all that helps any sides, Also major is correct, Any member that is being demoted will be added to the weekly promo and demo list. Please stop fighting and get along or something if not don't talk to eachother. ~CLOSED come back with good proof