Sign in to follow this  
Tbag

Control Freaked Admins & Raging Players

I was getting spammed in PM from people who were done with the flaming.

I was trying to stop this exact thing.

You're escalating matters that don't need to be.

Calm down, and be rational.

Whats with them in your JB server?

Personally I find it cute when a group of friends / players Try to gang up on one person, how about you be more specific, post proof or kindly make like a tree and stfu.

no 1 ganged up on him he wrongfully gaged and muted people for saying "CT's Sucks" and talking over warden as a terrorist. You can not do that

as a moderator the fact you guys came to this section of forum to post shows you guys are trying to help Drank. and do exactly what u think is so "cute".

We do not need 14 year old kids for moderators, they do nothing to help the server they favor friends and do not possess the maturity to make good judgements

There are multiple people saying you were well warned majorb, why don't you chill and stop playing the victim card.

The one I see acting wrong in this situation is you, you let a tiny incident get to you and now you're posting all about it. Grow up bro.

no 1 ganged up on him he wrongfully gaged and muted people for saying "CT's Sucks" and talking over warden as a terrorist. You can not do that

as a moderator the fact you guys came to this section of forum to post shows you guys are trying to help Drank. and do exactly what u think is so "cute".

We do not need 14 year old kids for moderators, they do nothing to help the server they favor friends and do not possess the maturity to make good judgements

I'm 18.

This is Libel.

Or as you would mistakenly call it, slander.

y is this such a big deal, first of all, drank if ts say "cts suck" then u cant rly mute/gag them cause they are saying that the guards suck, its not directed towards the admins, secondly if its just u on, msg some mods/admins to come and help u, u know we will. btw ts cannot be wardens EVAR! to those affected, NUT UP OR SHUT UP, its just a mute/gag, its not like it was a ban or anything, on top of that, ur expecting a mod with like 2 weeks of experience to handle like 45 players in jb with like half of them screaming in chat over whatever-the-****

grrrrrr... If anyone is to spam to a point where it gets annoying they will be muted , Example spamming over warden constantly while hiding or such. Just a bad thread where members disrespect another and try to get them to rage or demoted. ~CLOSED