Sign in to follow this  
DysprosiumJD

Please Stop Necroposting

Haha yes you just posted in an old thread! Man that's fantastic, this is just as hilarious as the seventy other times people have done this! SO GREAT.

Honestly, necroposting is stupid. If conversations are done, let them be done; all you're doing by bringing up these old threads is cluttering up the forums and making it harder for people to casually browse the newest posts. Nobody's laughing. I guarantee you that there isn't a single person shoving a hand down their pants and jerking it the second they see your amazing post in an old thread that isn't in any way relevant to the current state of affairs. Now, admittedly, there are several people with their hands down their pants, but that's more to do with what's in the other tab they have open and less to do with your necropost.

Good day sirs, and I'm really hoping I don't see this thread randomly revived six months from now.

Necroposting? I've never heard someone call it that before. I always call it grave-digging.

anyway, yes. it's very annoying, look at the date of the threads before you post.

this isn't history class, I don't want to read something from 1972.