Sign in to follow this  
JakeImpossibru

Can we please get armory camping for t's

I'm tired of this, i can't armory camp as a t i'm told by admins why? Ct's spawn their at the beginning at the round and their are vents that lead to armory.

Can we please just get it back I don't see no point of this rule its ********, btw the vent camping the vent camping for ts I understand but the only map I see this rule of any use is lockdown.

Finally I wanna say i'm constantly being told that OH YOUR KOREAN YOU PLAY STARCRAFT. It IS racism and it IS anoyying can we please stop this please!

<3<3<3<3

I'm pretty sure lockdown was deleted from the maps list and the only real map i see T's camp the armory on a lot is vipinthemix because of the tele straight to armory T's camp because it is hard to get out without being seen

the reason why we made it so T's can't camp amoury neither is because i've constantly see T's just sitting in amoury waiting for Ct's to come after them and kill them, so pretty much they can get lr by camping. Such as the map Vip, They can get guns and stand where Ct's spawn and just sit there and watch the vent and teleporters and have a really high chance of living.

Sign in to follow this