Iwanttodie

Iwanttodie - Team Fortress 2

Did you not see what Vexx put up? Ill give it to you, youre much more chill about this. I already cut off my appeal, now people are just coming in, and putting their input in. By the way, last time I was banned for having the name Jew Kid, which is not offensive in any way, shape, or form. Jew is a very common term for a Jewish person, and my profile picture was nothing offensive (It was confetti)

That is definitely not what you were banned for last time:

Xeno Gamers

Then I forget, probably wasnt even something major. Thats the last major event I remember, but most of the time I get called out for the most minuscule things.

I mean i don't see this passing, might as well close it. Like i said before, hope your time on the server is better. Just try to be mindful of others please. We all like to have fun but sometimes people can say things that go too far. If you understand that, then you shouldn't have anymore problems.

Oh I can close this? Wish I knew that. I can't say that Im not gonna offend anyone else, I most certainly am, and like this time I aint gonna mind, but I guess I wont "take it too far" as you guys call it. Any last comments?