Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

ColorBlaze

Member Name: Aaron

Abusing Admin: Colour

Your In-Game Name: Ball

Abuse Description: Basically his orders were to go to shift walk to iso so i take out my pistol and shoot him in the head and i said "LOL and ROFL", so he decides to gag me? After i was ungagged by high plains drifter i asked my friends on mic should i post an admin abuse thread on color? He mutes me. Than i go to admin chat again and he kicks me for spamming admin chat.

Reason: I asked him multiple times in admin chat, but only got a reply from High Plains Drifter. He told me that Color gagged me for saying two things (lol and rofl). So in short im assuming cuz i called him out saying lol and rofl he gagged me.

Player Effect: Just Me

Proof: Anyone Here in this screenshot can vouch whether they want to or not : Steam Community :: Screenshot

This is the screenshot of me saying ROFL and lolol ( i dont see anything wrong with this and clearly doesnt deserve a gag ) :

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Heres screenshot of high plains drifter confirming with me that Color did indeed gag me :

And this is the final message i said to him before getting booted outta the server :

EDIT : I mean dude you're a good mod and you know the rules down to heart but why would you gag me for something so stupid? Than go ahead and mute me, for asking my friends if i wanted to post a thread on you? Further more i type in two messages into admin chat and it's automatic spamming. Multiple mods were in there, and they didnt see anything wrong. It speaks volumes if you're the only mod there who actually gag/mute me.

Wait, who was this admin? My name is a) "nullbyte" and b) "Colour". I don't know this "ColorBlaze" person.

Well im sorry sir i still don't have an explanation for your actions furthermore i found out you've been taking HellsGamers tag and putting the n word into it.

Steam Community :: Error