omegawizkid

Throwing up idea

Just thinking about drawing in a crowd. Maybe we could try opening up a hellzombie server where u fight against the bot zombies. It seems to be a big hit everywhere else and maybe just give it a try. Plus I really love it so yea.

If there are a lot of popular servers with that mod already, then I say we give it a go. It would probably bring more members here. Maybe we could change our current zombie server to zombie riot.

I prefer that zombie mods above the others. But stop "throwing up ideas" Just submit them. I dont want to clean up the mess.

That's exactly what i thought when i read that title.

I was playing on zombiehell server with some other xg members last night and it was one of those server that I couldn't get enough of. Having one here sounds like a great idea, especially since alot of us play on those type of servers anyway.

lol but pretty hard playing alone since when it comes the boss ur doomed if ur not near spawn since ull run out of ammo just takin out one of them xD... and you know what we should get for it :o? a prop menu... would be easier lol getting credits per round and spawning props to build ur own little fort lol

unless..... you have a fort which with the power of ur knife to lift objects would be much to hard since the zambeh would be killing you by the time ur half way done with it or just started lol